Our handmade soap has been enjoyed in these countries: U.S., Canada, Australia, Japan, Norway, Netherlands, Russia, Finland, France & Lebanon

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Our interview and project with smiss00



Recently I ordered some hair thingy mo-boppers from smiss00.etsy.com. We decided to add them to soap and use this opportunity to get to know smiss00 a bit better. Below is our interview with this upcoming etsy artist and a picture of the fun project we made using one of smiss00's creations.

Q. How long have you been crafting?
A. I've been crafty for as long as I can remember. As a kid I made lots of little crafty things and then got into cross-stitch when i was older. I put some of it to the side for a while but I recently got into the button crafts and having a blast with it!

Q. Why Hairties?
A. I saw a many hair accessories being sold on etsy and I thought it looked like a fun thing to make!

Q. How did you hear about Etsy?
A. My homegirl NemesisProductions

Q. Do you sell through any other medium and do you have a blog?
A. I also have a shop at artfire (smiss00.artfire.com), and my blog can be found at smiss00.blogspot.com

Q.What is the most challenging part of crafting?
A. Finding the time to do it! Sometimes crafting is just not what I feel like doing when I get home from work!

Q.What are your goals for smiss00?
A. I just want to make things people enjoy, but it would be fabulous if I could
become rich doing so! lol

If you are interested in checking out some unique hairties for a gift or yourself please visit www.smiss00.etsy.com. You will like what you find. If you are interested in the above Honey scented soap visit me at www.desertsoapstone.etsy.com

1 comment: