Our handmade soap has been enjoyed in these countries: U.S., Canada, Australia, Japan, Norway, Netherlands, Russia, Finland, France & Lebanon

Monday, March 9, 2009

A Great Photographer



Frankincense and Myrrh.--->

Recently my husband and I found ourselves in the studio of local Photographer, Christopher Marchetti. To see his work click here. It was somewhat of a spontaneous thing. Our son's first birthday had rolled around and we needed pictures. My husband hates "canned" photographs from Wal-Mart or Sears, which usually means we are winging it on our own on some back beaten path near a stream or cliff. Not a great idea with a little one in tow. Chris had been the photographer for many of the shots you see above and for many of the shots on my Etsy site. To shop click here. Not only is he a kind person full of great stories and vibrance, but he is talented too. Able to shoot things from actors and food to architecture and nature. He is able to capture the energy in everything. He says the camera does it, but we all know it takes a special person to get the shot just right. I call him a friend and he has treated me as such. So if you see a bad or questionable shot on here, you can be sure I didn't see him that time and that it was just me trying to figure out how to use my camera.

1 comment: