Our handmade soap has been enjoyed in these countries: U.S., Canada, Australia, Japan, Norway, Netherlands, Russia, Finland, France & Lebanon

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Pitseel: For the best veggie food ever!

BBQ Ribs

Recently I encountered Pitseel. Another Etsy shop of course. I found her one night while having a bout with insomnia. She had made a forum post and I commented and she bought some soap and I in turn checked out her shop. Wow! I found a plethora of exciting and mouth watering foods that at first glance would appeal to even the hardest of die-hard meat eaters. But at second glance I see that her shop is a vegan's haven for everything from BBQ "ribs" to Hot Wings.
Hot Wings->

Where was this girl when I was in highschool? I admit, I am a full meat eater, but yet, not die hard. I still have my tofu fu moments.
Yes, that's tofu fu. Vegans and carnivores alike, give Pitseel a shot. You won't regret it.


Pitseel, an etsy shop dedicated to vegan culinary delights and showing major signs that she's going to be around for a while.


After all, she took a chance on me and ordered the 8 bar variety pack before even trying a single soap sample.
8 Bar Variety Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment